The Lafayette Square Business Association represents an eclectic mix of small businesses working together to promote healthy local commerce. We strive to create an engaging destination for residents and visitors alike in this urban oasis, our beautiful small town in the city.
- Opportunities to network with other business owners.
- Connections with similar businesses for ongoing sources of coaching and mentoring.
- Collaboration with other businesses for joint marketing and advertising.
- Membership in the LSBA google discussion group.
- Your business and logo listed on the www.lafayettesquare.org website.
- Your website linked from the www.lafayettesquare.org website.
- Your business listed on the Lafayette Square brochure that is distributed by the CVC.
- Promotion on the LSBA Facebook Page.
- Leadership opportunities on the LSBA Board of Directors and its Committees.
- Collaboration on events that are created to bring people to Lafayette Square.
- A unified voice for your concerns and those of your business with local leaders.
- Representation at neighborhood association meetings.
- Opportunities to support your neighborhood and its organizations.
- Participation in annual events that benefit the community and promote your business.
- Partnerships in beautifying public and private spaces affecting your business.